Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Wonderful Surprise

Hello blogging friends.  I've been without a computer for two weeks and boy did I miss it.  I've been able to post a few comments with my daughter's Ipad, but I was challenged when it came to uploading photos.  I received a wonderful report two weeks ago from my oncologist that my cancer no longer appears on my lungs.  The spots of my liver are smaller - I have another scan in January to review and discuss the next steps.  We are encouraged and thankful to family and friends for their continued support and prayers.  Being a Christian woman, I believe in God and that he has a plan for each and everyone we just need to hang on and follow his plan.

Approximately three weeks ago I was fortunate to win gifts from Earlene of Primitive Passions.  Thank you Earlene for your kind delivery.  Isn't this adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful news.Will continue to pray for you.Adorable goodies from your friend Earlene! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete