Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2011

Small Blessings

Thanksgiving dinner was delicious and quite.  My husband, daughter and I drove to my sister's house and spent the day with her family.  She prepared a wonderful feast and we spent the afternoon visiting and playing with my niece's darling children. 

Today my husband and I spent the day with our daughter.  They tiled her back splash in her kitchen.  I watched and cut out a lap quilt.  My goal is to finish piecing the lap quilt this weekend.  That is if the weather forecast still says RAIN.  We have been having unusually warm weather for southeast Michigan and if it doesn't RAIN - then I need to finish working and cutting back my flower beds and prepare them for the winter season...

I recently purchased this cutting from a 1940s quilt.  I plan to purchase red fabric for the back and make a long pillow for my family room couch.  Being a basketmaker I thought the fabric was meant to be....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie!
    Sounds like your feeling well! That is wonderful!
    It has been warm and I got lots done outside since I was off this week.
    That quilt is beautiful.
    Thanks for my birthday card!
    Enjoy your weekend
    Hugs!!!
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete