Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Prayers

Its been a difficult time for my family since my last post.  We found out this past Wednesday that my chemotherapy treatments over the last nine weeks didn't work.  My cancer has spread although my oncologist said it's nothing like my initial diagnosis in 2008.  So we picked up our chins and discussed the next step.  I will be start this Wednesday with a chairside treatment for 3 hours then come home with a fanny pack machine which will pump chemotherapy in my system for 48 hours.  It's a rough regiment, but I know that I can handle anything due to my faith and relationship with God.  I have been researching diets for patients with cancer and searching for answers.  I'm fortunate to have a strong and supportive family and friends.  My time at out of the house over the next three months will be limited.  I plan to make the most out of my good days and survive this bump in the road.

I was able to get out yesterday and stopped by the Goodwill for found this lovely pitcher from England for $7.00.  Makes a lovely addition to my current collection of Ironstone. 

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you in prayer.You've got a great outlook on things so that will help you beat this.My dad is going through it so I know were you are.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete