Total Pageviews

Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF

Trying to remain inside on yet another warm summer day.  Yesterday the temperature in Michigan hit 100 which was also one of the Ann Arbor Art Fair days.  Today's temperature is only in the 80's much more manageable.  I'm spending my days taking is slow as this was my week for chemotherapy.  Thank goodness my levels are normal and I feel pretty good.  But following doctor's orders very closely. 

Below are photos of our blue bedroom.  We were fortunate to receive the lovely Ethan Allen furniture from my husband's aunt and uncle.  Certainly fits our colonial decor.  I hope you enjoy. 
Quilt loving made by me..

Photo on desk was for my 50th birthday.  It looks like the cover of Martha Stewart Living




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I hopped here from Earlene's blog! Pretty quilt on your bed!

    ReplyDelete